Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Story

This blog is being created to document my weight loss story.  I am a father of two beautiful little girls and the husband to a beautiful woman.  I have suffered from asthma since I was five years old and seasonal allergies that are dabilitating. Throughout high school and after I also suffered from depression and anxiety.  The depresion and anxiety was controlled on my own until the economy crashed and along with it my finances.  The horrible thing throughout the years is the up and down game I have played with my weight.  I have tried every diet out there and was successful with some but I never made that lifestyle change that was needed to keep it off.  So I was a yo-yo!  Then I found Herbalife!
My best friend was losing weight like crazy, feeling great and was becoming truley happy.  I watched him and wanted the same thing.  At the start of my weight loss story, with Herbalife, I was a HUGE 325 lbs., unhappy, stressed, and felt horrible!  Even though I had a beautiful family and tons to live for I was severly depressed.  My financial situation was getting worse and I didn't have the strength to turn it around.
I then decided to take the bull by the horns and take control. I started on the weight loss challenge and took the Herbalife products.  In the pictures you see below notice how unhappy I look in the before picture.  In the after (even though I still have a long ways to go) notice how the black circles around my eyes are disappearing and how my mood seems to be changing.  Today I have lost 35 lbs. and have a goal to lose another 60lbs. by the end of 2011.  I will document my progress on this blog for all to see.  If you want to join me in my weight loss story please call me at (435) 277-0273.  Leave me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment